Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous2014-08-14 08:47
When kidneys are working at 8% in ESRD without dialysis, is it dangerous? If you are seeking for an answer to this question, you can read this article to learn more useful information. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
If kidneys are working at 8% in ESRD, the kidneys fail to function normally. As is known, kidneys eliminate poisons from the body, and keep a normal balance of fluid and certain minerals in the body. When the kidneys can no longer perform this function, patient will become very ill. Without dialysis or other treatment, the person will die soon within a few days or weeks, depending on the remaining kidney function.
If you are interested to get a personalized analysis about your life expectancy, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed illness information including your age, medical history, adopted treatment or medicine, complications, and general health condition. After analyzing it, our kidney doctor will reply you soon.
Is there alternative to dialysis for kidneys are working at 8% in ESRD?
In China, alternative options have been developed by the nation’s famous kidney experts known as Top Seven TCM Therapies. Specific methods may include Hot Compress Therapy, enema, cycle therapy, moxibustion, full bath therapy, foot bath and oral Chinese herb medicine. Based on each patient’s unique disease condition, one or more of these therapies will be chosen to form systematic treatment that can ensure the most satisfying curative effects.
If you want to learn more detailed introduction about Chinese medicine treatment, please check Here. Hope it really helps for your better understanding. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!
- Tag: ESRD Diagnosis ESRD and 8% kidney function ESRD avoid dialysis
- Pre: Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous
- Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
- Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
- Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
- What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis