Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant2014-05-30 03:00
With diagnosis of creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure, how can patients avoid dialysis or kidney transplant? Many kidney patients are seeking for an answer to this question. Here, let’s talk about this issue together. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor now for free and professional advice.
Is creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure serious?
Individuals who are suffering from this disorder have progressed to advanced stage of renal disease with severe loss of kidney function. The damaged kidneys are not able to work adequately to sustain life. Left untreated or not effective managed, patients have to take dialysis or kidney transplant soon in the near future.
How to avoid dialysis or transplant with creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure?
The most important thing is to stop the disease’s further deterioration and improve the residual kidney function. A systematic treatment is needed to help achieve this purpose.
In China, a holistic treatment has been invented by the nation’s renowned kidney experts. It is widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Clinically, many patients have avoided dialysis or kidney transplant successfully with the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. If you are interested to know about these successful cases, please Email us at email@example.com. Glad to share more information.
As a natural treatment with no adverse effects, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an external application of herb medicine. The therapy is both safe and convenient. To learn more detailed introduction, please click Here to watch the video introduction. Then, you will have a better understanding of our characteristic therapy. In case you would like to get evaluated for Osmotherapy, feel free to leave a message in the following section. We will contact you soon within 24 hours. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: ESRD Diagnosis ESRD and creatinine 5.3
- Pre: What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD
- Next: Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous
- Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
- Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
- Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
- What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis