What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD2014-04-28 08:23
What does it mean when creatinine level is 5.9 in ESRD? For patients who have got diagnosed of this disorder, they may wonder about the question. To help people who have similar doubt, we provide analysis as below. Read on to learn more.
A person who has been diagnosed of creatinine level is 5.9 in ESRD is in a quite severe situation with loss of most renal function. Since the kidneys are not able to work adequately to remove waste products and excess fluid, patient will experience symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, tiredness, itchy skin, etc. In order to relive the symptoms and slow down the disease’s further progression, patient is often suggested to take renal replacement therapy like dialysis or a kidney transplant.
With the continual advancement of modern medical science, an alternative option has been developed to treat creatinine level is 5.9 in ESRD naturally and help patient avoid dialysis or transplantation. It is Blood Pollution Therapy.
As a characteristic treatment of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Blood Pollution Therapy is invented by our hospital experts team after more than twenty years’ research and clinical practices. Through combining the most advanced blood purification techniques with traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) therapies, this therapy aims at treating kidney disease from the root cause by eliminating harmful substances out of the body and repair the damaged renal intrinsic cells and tissues. When kidneys can function better and better, high creatinine level will be normalized spontaneously.
In case you are interested to learn more detailed introduction about our featured treatment, please click Here. Anything unclear? Please let us know. It’s our pleasure to share useful information. Take care please!
- Tag: ESRD Diagnosis ESRD and creatinine 5.9
- Pre: None
- Next: Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous
- Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
- Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
- Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
- What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis