Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad2014-08-12 02:51
Is a creatinine level of 9.1 on dialysis in ESRD good or bad? After getting asked about this question, we provide analysis as below. Hope it really helps people who have this doubt. Want to get personalized advice? Consult our online doctor now for free and professional help.
End-stage renal disease is the last stage of chronic kidney disease. This is when the kidneys can no longer work adequately to remove wastes and extra fluid from the body. At this point, dialysis is often suggested to do some of the kidneys’ job to sustain life. After the therapy, high creatinine can be reduced gradually.
While, is a creatinine level of 9.1 on dialysis in ESRD good or bad?
We are afraid that this condition is quite dangerous. High creatinine level indicates that the current treatment fails to control the disease well and effective strategies are necessary to better lower the high level. Otherwise, the situation will be life-threatening.
How to better reduce creatinine level of 9.1 on dialysis in ESRD?
The most important point is to prevent further decline of kidney function and try to raise the overall renal capacity. Holistic approach known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is recommended to ensure such curative effects.
As long as patients can adopt Chinese Osmotherapy in time, they can reduce their dependency on dialysis or even get off the therapy successfully.
If you or someone you know is suffering from high creatinine on dialysis in ESRD and are seeking for ways to better deal with the disease, you are suggested to consider taking Micro-Chinese Medicine. Kindly notice that the best medicine prescription should only be given on the basis of an accurate diagnosis of patient’s illness information. Interested to know the best treatment? Please Email us at email@example.com. Glad to share free help!
- Tag: ESRD Diagnosis creatinine 9.1 on dialysis ESRD and creatinine 9.1
- Pre: Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
- Next: Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous
- Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
- Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
- Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
- What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis