Prognosis of Kidney Disease Stage 5 and Creatinine 7.3 No Dialysis2014-06-12 08:56
What is the prognosis of Kidney Disease Stage 5 and creatinine 7.3 without dialysis? After getting asked about this question, we offer explanation as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for helpful advice.
What does Kidney Disease Stage 5 and creatinine 7.3 mean?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient is in a quite serious condition with loss of most kidney capacity. At this point, the kidneys are unable to function properly and patients should take renal replacement therapy to maintain alive. Left untreated, the disorder will be life-threatening.
Prognosis of Kidney Disease Stage 5 and creatinine 7.3 without dialysis
Actually, there is not a definite answer, because it depends on many factors such as patient’s age, remaining renal function, complications, and general health condition. If you are interested to get a personalized answer, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your test reports or detailed disease information. Our kidney doctor will make a comprehensive analysis and reply you soon.
Is there any way to get a good prognosis of Kidney Disease Stage 5 and creatinine 7.3 without dialysis?
Fortunately, the answer is “YES”. Thanks to the continual advancement of medical technology, alternative natural therapy has been developed to help kidney failure patients avoid or get rid of dialysis. The option is called Blood Pollution Therapy.
As a systematic treatment, Blood Pollution Therapy combines comprehensive blood purification methods with traditional Chinese medicine remedies. Specific therapies are chosen according to individualized illness situation. Under this treatment, damaged kidneys will get repaired and renal function will be better and better. Then, increased creatinine level can be normalized spontaneously. Interested to learn the detailed introduction? Please check Here. Hope it really helps!
- Tag: ESRD Prognosis ESRD and creatinine 7.3 creatinine 7.3 avoid dialysis
- Pre: What is Prognosis for Kidneys are Functioning at 10% in Diabetes
- Next: Kidney Function at 8% without Dialysis How Long can You Live
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis