What is Prognosis for Kidneys are Functioning at 10% in Diabetes2014-05-02 03:02
What is prognosis for kidneys are functioning at 10% in Diabetes? Many patients have consulted us about this question. To help patients who have similar doubt, we offer the following explanation. Read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
What does kidneys are functioning at 10% in Diabetes mean?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient is currently in a quite severe condition with loss of most kidney capacity. At this point, the kidneys are not able to work adequately to keep the person alive. Without treatment, the disease will be life-threatening.
What is the prognosis for kidneys are functioning at 10% in Diabetes?
It is impossible to provide an exact answer without knowing patient’s comprehensive disease situation, as it may depend on many factors including patient’s age, medical history, co-existing health issue, adopted treatment, and general health state. To get a personalized analysis, you can Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or more disease information. Our kidney doctors will reply you soon within 24 hours.
When kidneys are functioning at 10% in Diabetes, patients can expect favorable outlook as long as they can adopt prompt and effective treatment to stop the disease’s continual deterioration and significantly improve the overall renal function.
To date, the most advanced treatment with such curative effect is Blood Pollution Therapy. As a systematic option, it combines blood purification techniques with Chinese medicine remedies. The most suitable treatment plan should only be given on the basis of an accurate diagnosis of patient’s illness condition. Interested to get individualized evaluation? Please leave a message in the below. Glad to share helpful suggestions!
- Tag: ESRD Prognosis ESRD and 10% kidney function Diabetes and 10% kidney function
- Pre: None
- Next: Prognosis of Kidney Disease Stage 5 and Creatinine 7.3 No Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis