Hypertensive Kidney Disease and Creatinine 7 without Dialysis2014-07-13 02:53
What if Hypertensive Kidney Disease and creatinine 7 without dialysis? If you are looking for an answer to this question, you are invited to read the following article to learn more useful information. Or, consult our online doctor now for free and professional advice.
How bad is Hypertensive Kidney Disease and creatinine 7?
High blood pressure is one of the principal causes of kidney failure. When blood pressure is high, there is a large amount of tension inside the blood vessels that leads to kidney damage. In general, when about 50% or more of renal function become lost, serum creatinine level begins to increased.
Therefore, diagnosis of Hypertensive Nephropathy and 7 creatinine indicates that the patient has developed into final stage renal failure with loss of most kidney function. At this point, the kidneys are unable to work adequately to sustain life.
What if Hypertensive Kidney Disease and creatinine 7 without dialysis?
As a kind of renal replacement therapy, dialysis is often suggested when one’s serum creatinine level increases above 5-6. In case of creatinine 7 without dialysis, excessive wastes and extra fluid will buildup within the body, causing severe symptoms or complications. Left untreated or not effectively controlled, the condition may be life-threatening.
For those who do not want to undergo dialysis, they can choose alternative treatment to stop the disease’s aggravation and lower the high level naturally. Holistic approach known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of option. Under this treatment, the disease will not deteriorate in the future and overall renal function can be significantly improved. If you are interested to learn more detailed introduction, please check Here. Then, you will have a better understanding.
- Tag: Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis creatinine 7 avoid dialysis
- Pre: Kidney Function is 14% with Hypertensive Kidney Disease What to Do
- Next: 7.5 Creatinine in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Is It Dangerous
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- I Have Creatinine of 5.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease What to Do
- 7.3 Creatinine Level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease Do I Need Dialysis
- BUN of 70 and Creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease
- 7.5 Creatinine in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Is It Dangerous
- Hypertensive Kidney Disease and Creatinine 7 without Dialysis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Causes
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diet
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis