BUN of 70 and Creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease2014-07-24 03:01
“My brother has been diagnosed of BUN of 70 and creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease. Would you please give us some advice? Thanks in advance. Regards.”
Expert answer: Hi, Sir, thanks for your consulting us. As you said, your brother is suffering from BUN of 70 and creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease. Glad to share helpful suggestions for your reference.
Your brother’s current condition is quite serious in Stage 5 Kidney Failure with loss of most renal function. At this point, his kidneys are unable to work adequately. How about his current treatment? Has he started dialysis?
In order to provide you with the best treatment for his situation, you are invited to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with his detailed disease information including his age, medical history, remaining renal function, co-existing health issue, and overall health state. Our kidney doctors will analyze it and reply you soon within 24 hours.
With the continual advancement of modern medical technology, systematic treatment has been developed to treat your brother’s BUN of 70 and creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease from the root cause. The remedy is widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
Chinese Osmotherapy is a featured treatment of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. It is developed on the basis of traditional Chinese medicine. Other than oral herb medicine, this remedy is an external application of Chinese herbal medicine with no adverse effect. During the treatment process, patient just need to lie on bed. It is just like a massage.
If you are interested to learn more detailed introduction about Chinese medicine treatment or still have anything unclear, please leave a message in the section below. Take care please. Best wishes!
- Tag: Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis BUN of 70 and creatinine 6
- Pre: 7.5 Creatinine in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Is It Dangerous
- Next: 7.3 Creatinine Level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease Do I Need Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- I Have Creatinine of 5.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease What to Do
- 7.3 Creatinine Level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease Do I Need Dialysis
- BUN of 70 and Creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease
- 7.5 Creatinine in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Is It Dangerous
- Hypertensive Kidney Disease and Creatinine 7 without Dialysis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Causes
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diet
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis