7.3 Creatinine Level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease Do I Need Dialysis2014-08-05 06:49
Here’s an inquiry we got from one patient, he stated, ‘I am suffering from 7.3 creatinine level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease. Do I need dialysis?’ In response to this query, we provide analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
How are you? Thanks for your consulting us. As you said, you are suffering from 7.3 creatinine level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease. Generally speaking, a person with this disorder has progressed to final stage renal disease with loss of most kidney capacity. The kidneys are unable to function adequately to sustain life. Hence, dialysis is often suggested to help patient stay alive.
If you do not not want to start dialysis, you can choose alternative natural treatment to manage the disorder effectively and achieve favorable outcome. Holistic approach known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of option for your reference. By taking this therapy in time, you can stop the disease’s further aggravation and prevent dialysis successfully. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a characteristic treatment of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. It is invented by our hospital kidney experts team after over twenty years’ research and clinical experiences. As a natural treatment, Chinese herb medicines are externally utilized to work to dilate the blood vessels, prevent inflammation, anti-coagulation, remove harmful substances, repair the renal impairment, and greatly raise the remaining kidney function.
In case you would like to know the best treatment plan for your specific situation, please Contact Us to get professional help from our kidney doctors. It’s our pleasure to share more useful information. Thanks for your time. Have a great day!
- Tag: Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis Hypertensive Kidney Disease and creatinine 7.3
- Pre: BUN of 70 and Creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease
- Next: I Have Creatinine of 5.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease What to Do
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- I Have Creatinine of 5.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease What to Do
- 7.3 Creatinine Level with Hypertensive Kidney Disease Do I Need Dialysis
- BUN of 70 and Creatinine 6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease
- 7.5 Creatinine in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Is It Dangerous
- Hypertensive Kidney Disease and Creatinine 7 without Dialysis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Causes
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diet
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis