What Are The Causes Of Bloody Urine In IgA Nephropathy2013-08-23 17:07
Why do IgA Nephropathy patients usually have blood in urine? Blood in urine may be a common sign of IgA Nephropathy. If you do not take effective method to control, bloody urine may be worsen and accelerate the progression of IgA Nephropathy into renal failure. Therefore, as IgA Nephropathy patients, they often want to know what causes blood in urine in IgA Nephropathy. Well, the following will analyze the causes of bloody urine in IgA Nephropathy.
First of all, you need to know which kidney part is damaged that causes blood in urine. In fact, the presence of blood in urine is due to the damage of renal filtering barrier. And the main cause is that the patients’ mucosal immunity has something wrong. Abnormal structure of IgA which has antigenicity in patients’ body will combine with antibody forming antigen-antibody complex or immune complexes, and this is because your body is attacked by pathogen. These immune complexes build up in the glomerular membrane area which is hurt by these powerful corrosive immune complexes.
Immune complexes deposits will damage the immune mediated of glomerular blood capillary mesangial cell, speed up the mesangial cell prolifertration and shrink. In this case, the function of mesangial cell swallowing macromolecule substances begins to decline. As a result, macromolecule substances in the blood will be removed with urine due to the declined function of mesangial cell.
The above are the reasons why blood presents in urine. Knowing what causes blood in urine, and it is clear that the key point in treating blood in urine is to restore mesangial area and clean up immune complexes. At present, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which has the function of dilating blood vessels, blocking inflammation, blocking coagulation and degrading extracellular matrix. Among these functions, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can not only repair your damaged renal inherent cells but also activate the self-curative ability of the damaged but not necrotic cells. As long as your kidney function is improved, your blood in urine will also be alleviated to some extent.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- Pre: What Are Symptoms Of IgA Nephropathy
- Next: How Does IgA Nephropathy Cause Hematuria
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis