How to Lower Creatinine 5.8 for IgA Nephropathy2013-10-10 17:45
The normal level of creatinine in the blood ranges from 0.5-1.1mg/dl for female and 0.6-1.2mg/dl for male. Obviously, creatinine 5.8 has largely exceeded the normal level which means severe damage of kidneys. Because only when the GFR reduces to 50% of the normal one, does serum creatinine begin to increase quickly. Patient with this level may have progressed to Stage 4 CKD, a critical stage requiring treatment. Then how to lower creatinine 5.8 for IgA Nephropathy?
IgA Nephropathy, an autoimmune disease, refers to the accumulation of IgA or other immune globulins in the glomerular mesangial area. The exactly pathogenesis of IgA Nephropathy has not been clear in detail. But there is a common opinion that IgA Nephropathy belongs to glomerular disease which is caused by immune complex. With the decline of kidney function, creatinine raises spontaneously. For treating this disease and lowering creatinine 5.8, we have to firstly control the immune reaction, eliminate the immune complexes, and repair the damaged mesangial cells as well as improve kidney function. Here, we give three suggestions:
Avoid vigorous exercise
A lot of exercise can make the patients feel more uncomfortable and the creatinine will increase rapidly after exercise.
Control the intake of meat
Meat contains creatine that is the source of creatinine, so it is necessary to control the intake of meat to lower high creatinine level.
Even though a dietary therapy can help control creatinine level, but it is not enough. Patients should seek an effective medical treatment to repair the kidney damage and improve renal function.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a new Chinese herbal medicine application which can repair injured renal cells. The treatment mechanism of this therapy is to prevent kidney fibrosis, repair damaged renal intrinsic cells and rebuild the normal kidney structure. It can treat IgA Nephropathy fundamentally. There is no doubt that high creatinine level will be naturally lowered with the recovery of renal function.
If you want to know more details about IgA Nephropathy or the above methods, please leave us messages and we will reply you soon with personalized advices.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- Pre: IgA Nephropathy and High Blood Pressure
- Next: What Can Help Alleviate Pain in Lower Back for IgA Nephropathy Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis