What Can Help Alleviate Pain in Lower Back for IgA Nephropathy Patients2013-10-22 16:20
Pain in lower back is a common symptom for IgA Nephropathy patients. It proves that their kidneys fail to work properly when pain appears for IgA Nephropathy patients. What can help alleviate pain in lower back?
The most fundamental method to alleviate pain is to improve immune system. As we all know, IgA Nephropathy is an immunological disease. To improve the immune system is the key to treat IgA Nephropathy. Therefore, how to improve the immune system? There are many kind of ways:
First, you can choose some food rich in vitamin, which is helpful for improving your immune system.
Second, you can choose acupuncture. It is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy, which has existed in China for thousands of years. Its magic power in alleviating back pain and improving immune system has been recognised by World Health Organization.
Third, you can choose massage. It can decrease tension in your muscles and increases the endorphin levels, which can help reduce back pain. Besides, it can stimulate lymph flow--the body's natural defense system to enhance the immunity.
Fourth, you can choose immunotherapy. It is an advanced treatment in improving immune system and treating kidney diseases in the world. And it is through 6 steps to clear the pathogenic factors and toxin in the blood so as to purify the blood. And it has the function of dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, preventing blood viscosity and degrading extracellular matrix.
There are also other ways to treat IgA Nephropathy, such as medicated bath, foot bath, moxibustion, and loop therapy and so on.
Different patients may have different conditions. If you have any questions about your condition or you are interested in these therapies, please leave us a message or contact our online doctors, and we are glad to help you.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- Pre: How to Lower Creatinine 5.8 for IgA Nephropathy
- Next: Edema in Face, Legs and Hands for IgA Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis