Creatinine Level Increases to 2.8 after Renal Transplant Should I Worry about It2015-12-16 15:54
Creatinine level increases to 2.8 after renal transplant should i worry about it? It is known that the creatinine level can reflect the kidney function in some degree, so it is the same for renal transplant patient. From the number 2.8 we can know that the kidney function have been damaged to some extend, that indicate the new kidney is going to failure, so as a patient you should pay high attention to it.
What should patient do if there transplant kidney goes fail?
In fact, Chinese Medicine can help the patient maintain their kidney function, it can prevent the new kidney goes fail by protecting the kidney function from further damage and repairing the damaged ones.
One of the most effective Chinese Medicine is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, it can help patient live a quality life without dialysis or kidney transplant. I mean, as a patient who have taken the renal transplant you can live a better life without worrying about the new kidney will goes fail again.
How is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy works?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is based on Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) with the combination of advanced medical technology---osmoscope. According to the each patient’s specific illness and physical conditions, some Chinese medicines will be prescribed. Different from traditional decoction, these medicines will be micronized into fine powder and then put into small bags (about the size of kidney) which will be soaked into prepared solution. While during the treatment, 2 medicated bags will be put under the patient’s back right in renal areas. On the other side, the medicated bags are connected with osmoscope which helps promote the absorption of active ingredients in the medicines. In such a way, the active ingredients can get into the lesion parts directly, so it can treat the disease more effectively.
If you want to know more details about this therapy or want to save your transplanted kidney goes to failure again, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant Creatinine Level Increases to 2.8 after Renal Transplant
- Pre: None
- Next: Is Kidney Transplant the Only Option for Patient Cannot Take Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
- Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis