Is Kidney Transplant the Only Option for Patient Cannot Take Dialysis2015-12-19 13:36
In general, after the patient get kidney failure, dialysis and renal transplant will be their choice. but as we all know not all the patient can take dialysis, so it seems that kidney transplant is the only option for this part of patient.
Is kidney transplant the only option for patient who cannot take dialysis?
In fact, kidney transplant is considered to be one of the most effective treatment of kidney failure but it is the only option for patient. In the past, it may be the only option but now it is not the only one.
In our days, experts have invented a series of new treatments based on traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, which can treat kidney failure effectively and safely. One of the most well-known one is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, it can treat kidney failure from its underlying causes.
How can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat kidney failure ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a combination of Chinese herbs and advanced medical device-osmocope. In this herbal treatment, different herbs are used and this is closely based on patients’s illness condition. There are totally 9 types of prescription and each of them includes different herbs.
By its four main functions(anti-thrombosis, anti-coagulation, anti-inflammation and enlarge blood vessels), it can repair the damaged kidneys and protect the remaining ones from further damage. If you are interested in this treatment or want to treat kidney failure without dialysis or kidney transplant, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Transplant Patient Cannot Take Dialysis
- Pre: Creatinine Level Increases to 2.8 after Renal Transplant Should I Worry about It
- Next: Is Kidney Transplant the Best Choice for Patient with Stage 4 Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
- Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis