How Can Hot Compress Therapy Protect the Transplanted Kidney2016-05-28 15:43
How can Hot Compress Therapy protect the transplanted kidney? It is known that the transplanted kidney also has chances goes to fail, so as a patient who has accepted kidney transplant, they should try their best to protect this new kidney. In order to help this part of patient i introduce Hot Compress Therapy to you, and hope that can help you in some degrees.
How can Hot Compress Therapy protect the transplanted kidney?
Hot Compress Therapy is based on Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) with the combination of advanced medical technology---osmoscope. According to the each patient’s specific illness and physical conditions, some Chinese medicines will be prescribed. Different from traditional decoction, these medicines will be micronized into fine powder and then put into small bags (about the size of kidney) which will be soaked into prepared solution. While during the treatment, 2 medicated bags will be put under the patient’s back right in renal areas. On the other side, the medicated bags are connected with osmoscope which helps promote the absorption of active ingredients in the medicines. In such a way, the active ingredients can get into the lesion parts directly, so it can repair the damaged kidney and protect the remaining ones from further damage, thus to protect the transplanted kidney from going to fail.
If you want to know more details about Hot Compress Therapy or want to protect your transplanted kidney, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Transplant Transplanted Kidney Hot compress therapy
- Pre: What Should Patient Do If Their Transplanted Kidney Goes to Fail
- Next: The Transplanted Kidney Stop Working What should I Do
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
- Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis