The Transplanted Kidney Stop Working What should I Do2016-05-28 17:57
I am a kidney failure patient and i accepted kidney transplant two years ago, but now, the doctor told me that this transplanted kidney has stop working. Can you tell me what should i do?
Kidney transplant as one of the most effective treatment of kidney failure it provide another chance for patient to live like a normal person. But due to many reasons the new kidney may goes fail at any time. And this problem bothered the patient a lot. Usually, for this part of patient they have two ways, one is dialysis, another is to take renal transplant again. But as a doctor i do not want to recommend those two ways, because both of them cannot solve the problem from its root. Here i want to introduce you a new way, that is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. With the help of this treatment, the patient with failure kidney can live a quality life. Even you are a patient who have take the kidney transplant, you also can get benefit from it, i mean your new kidney can be protected by this treatment.
How can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy protect the transplanted kidney?
This treatment is a combination of Chinese herbs and advanced medical device-osmocope. In this herbal treatment, different herbs are used and this is closely based on patients’s illness condition. There are totally 9 types of prescription and each of them includes different herbs, during the treatment our doctor will arrange different herbs for patient according to their own condition.
If you are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to save your transplanted kidney, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Transplant Transplanted Kidney Transplanted Kidney Stop Working
- Pre: How Can Hot Compress Therapy Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- Next: Is Kidney Transplant the Best Choice for Kidney Failure with Creatinine 8.5
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
- Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis