Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous2016-11-12 15:32
My creatinine level is around 1.8 after transplant is it dangerous? High creatinine level is the most common symptoms after transplant, so this question is concerned with many people.
Your creatinine level seems fine but little on the higher side. But that is something the doctor to decide to cut down on your mg or not depending on your other results. In the initial day after transplant, the creatinine level is always higher but it will come down gradually and later on you will stay with very less drug dose. Creatinine 1.8 is ok and no need to worry much about it. You should always remember to maintain your water intake regularly and not to stress out especially for the first 1 year. Any fluctuations in the reading for the first few months is quite normal.
Actually, once your creatinine level goes up, do not panic, you should to know clear the undergoing reasons, then make corresponding measures. Elevation of the serum creatinine warrants further evaluation by his nephrologist. Urologic complication, transplant rejection, infection and drug toxicity needs to be ruled out. Several tests such as ultrasound, and blood work-up needs to be done. A gradual rise of creatinine over a longer period of time is a sign of chronic rejection. This is also associated with proteinuria. Biopsy may also be indicated.
Infection is the most serious threat for a Kidney recipient and hence avoid going into crowded place and keep a good personal hygiene. You should never miss the timing of your drug intake.
Make sure you have ample stock of drugs and do not forget to carry a few dose just in case you get stuck somewhere.
Form the above we can see that creatinin 1.8 after transplant maybe the normal reflection, so do not make any decision before knowing clear about the underlying reasons. If you have other questions about the treatment of kidney disease, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Creatinine Kidney Transplant Transplant
- Pre: Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- Next: Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
- Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis