Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient2016-11-29 15:40
It is said that kidney transplant is one of the best choice for kidney failure patient, then is it the last hope for them?
Is kidney transplant the last hope for kidney failure patient?
Kidney transplant is regarded as the last hope for patients with ESRD, and it really can help some patients live for more than 10 years. However, in China, kidney transplant will be the last choice when ESRD patients have no urine for more than 6 months, otherwise, it will not be.
Is kidney transplant the best choice for kidney failure patient?
After taking transplant, the patients have to take the anti-rejection medicines for the rest of their life, however, these medicines can destroy the immune system and make immunity low. About 95% of kidney diseases belong to the immune system diseases, at first the operation just puts a new kidney into the body and does nothing to the previous abnormal immune system, at this time, if patients don’t take medicines regularly, the infections are easier to happen, so inflammatory reaction occurs, then kidney damage, then high creatinine. So kidney transplant is not the best choice for kidney failure patient.
Chinese herbal medicine is different from transplant, they can help patients repair the kidney damage and enhance kidney function and solve the kidney problems from its root. If you are interested in it or want to avoid kidney transplant, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Failure Kidney Transplant
- Pre: Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Next: How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant
- Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Creatinine Stays on 1.8 after Transplant: Is It Dangerous
- Ways to Protect the Transplanted Kidney
- What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis