How to Manage the Fluctuates Creatinine Level after Transplant2016-12-15 16:35
Generally speaking, there is an obvious decrease in creatinine level within 24 hours after receiving a kidney transplant, and it can decline to the normal range of creatinine after 72 hours. While some patients need about a week to achieve the normal level, some need more. What is more, patients should know that it may have a fluctuation period in creatinine level, but it can become normal after about one month.
Many factors can cause the reappearance of high creatinine level after a kidney transplant. However, if the high creatinine level is accompanied with protein in urine and high blood pressure, it indicates that the new kidney fails in general. In that case, a prompt and proper treatment must be used, if patients do not want to go back to dialysis treatment or receive a kidney transplant.
How to mamage the fluctuates creatinine level after transplant?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is recommended to patients who received kidney transplant and are experiencing high creatinine level. This treatment is based on Chinese herbal medicines, but used externally. It aims at repairing kidney damage and recovering kidney function. High creatinine level will naturally go back to normal range with the recovery of kidney function.
If you are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to control creatinine level well after transplant, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
- Tag: Kidney Transplant Creatinine Level
- Pre: Is Kidney Transplant the Last Hope for Kidney Failure Patient
- Next: Can PKD Come Back After Kidney Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD Come Back After Kidney Transplant
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Reduce Creatinine 5.8 with Diabetic Nephropathy
- Is Chinese Medicine Helpful for PKD Patients
- Creatinine 6.4 and Diabetic Nephropathy What Can We Do
- Is Kidney Failure with Creatinine 5.8 in Need of Dialysis
- What is the Proper Treatment to PKD