How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis2014-06-13 09:00
“Hi, just looking around. I have been diagnosed of a creatinine of 6.3 with Lupus Nephritis. I am 38 years old, female. Can you tell how dangerous is my condition? Thanks in advance.” In response to this query, we provide analysis as below. Read on if you are interested to know more. Prefer to talking directly? Consult our online doctor now for free and professional help.
Hello, Madam, sorry to hear that you have been suffering from a creatinine of 6.3 with Lupus Nephritis. It’s our pleasure to share more useful information. Hope this really helps!
Generally speaking, the diagnosis indicates that you have progressed to end-stage renal disease (ESRD) with loss of most kidney function. This is a quite dangerous situation. Left untreated, the disease can be life-threatening.
Therefore, after getting diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis and creatinine of 6.3, you are suggested to talk with your doctor for the best choice of treatment. For free and professional suggestions, feel free to Email us at email@example.com. Our kidney experts will reply you soon within 24 hours.
Here, we also would like to recommend a natural therapy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It has been proven quite effective to treat various kidney diseases including lupus and kidney disease. (Click Here to watch the video introduction about this remedy)
As a fundamental solution, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can treat creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis from the root cause by preserving and promoting the overall renal function. With kidneys functioning better and better, elevated creatinine level will be lowered naturally and kidney structure can be restored well. In this way, your disease will not aggravate further and you can expect to live a normal, long life.
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis Lupus Nephritis and creatinine 6.3
- Pre: Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis
- Next: GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis
- Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
- GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
- How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
- Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis