Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis2014-05-31 07:00
For individuals who are suffering from kidneys function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis, they have great hope to avoid dialysis by taking timely and systematic treatment. In the following text, let’s talk about this issue. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free advice.
How bad is kidneys function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis?
People who are suffering from this disorder have progressed to stage 4 kidney disease with severe loss of renal function. At this advanced stage of kidney disease, patients will experience serious symptoms like swelling, protein in urine, poor appetite, fatigue, etc. If not controlled effectively, renal function will decrease gradually and patients have to undergo dialysis to keep alive.
How to avoid dialysis with kidneys function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis?
For patients with this kidney disorder, they should take early and effective treatment in order to prevent further decrease of renal function and stop the disease’s continual deterioration.
Currently, the latest development with such curative effects is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, a featured treatment in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. This therapy is developed on the basis of tradition Chinese medicine. Through combing TCM with advanced medical technology, Chinese herb medicine is externally used to work to repair the impaired kidneys and restore the overall renal function. In this way, kidney function will be raised over time and certain renal impairment can even be reversed successfully.
Whether your condition of kidneys function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis can avoid dialysis with the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? You can leave a message in the below or Email us at email@example.com to get personalized advice from our kidney experts team. We will try our best to share helpful suggestions.
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Symptoms Lupus Nephritis and 17% kidney function Lupus Nephritis avoid dialysis
- Pre: 5.54 Creatinine in Lupus Nephritis Does It Indicate Kidney Failure
- Next: How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis
- Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
- GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
- How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
- Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis