Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients2014-07-09 08:48
‘Is 4.9 creatinine bad for Lupus Nephritis patients?’ We have got asked about this question. In response to the inquiry, we provide analysis as below. Read on or consult our online doctor for free advice.
What does 4.9 creatinine in Lupus Nephritis mean?
As a by-product that is produced when muscles expend energy, it is normally filtered from the blood by the kidneys and excreted in the urine. The normal range is between 0.6-1.2 mg/dl. The number begins to increase when about 50% or more of renal function become lost.
Therefore, diagnosis of Lupus and creatinine 4.9 means that the person has developed into advanced stage of kidney disease with severe loss of renal function. Untreated or not effectively controlled, patient will progress to final stage renal failure in the near future.
What is the best treatment for 4.9 creatinine and Lupus Nephritis?
With the continual advancement of medical technology, the nation’s famous kidney experts have developed a systematic option to effectively manage this kidney disorder. It is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (You can check Here to watch the video introduction)
At present, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is considered as the most effective natural remedy for lupus and kidney disease. Selected herb medicines are externally used to take effect to expand the blood vessels, inhibit the inflammation, anti-coagulation, repair the impaired renal inherent cells, and restore the overall kidney structure. When kidneys can work better and better, increased creatinine level will be brought down naturally.
If you want to learn more detailed introduction about Chinese Osmotherapy, please check Here. Hope it really helps for your better understanding. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis Lupus Nephritis and creatinine 4.9
- Pre: GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
- Next: Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis
- Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
- GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
- How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
- Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis