Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis2014-07-26 08:50
‘Should I be concerned if I have creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis?’ In response to this inquiry, we provide analysis in details as below. If you want to learn more, please read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
Should you be concerned if you have creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis?
We are afraid that the answer is “YES”. The diagnosis indicates that you have developed into final stage kidney failure with loss of most renal function. Left untreated or not effectively controlled, the disease will be life-threatening.
What is the update treatment for treating creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis?
To date, one of the most effective treatments for your condition is natural herbal remedy widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (You are invited to click Here to watch the video introduction)
Other than symptomatic treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic approach. It can not only function to eliminate the symptoms but also repair the impaired kidneys and raise the remaining kidney function. As long as the kidneys can work better and better, elevated creatinine level will be lowered down spontaneously.
As a personalized treatment, the medicine prescription should only be given on the basis of a precise diagnosis of each patient’s disease situation. Hence, if you are interested to get personalized analysis, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed disease information. Our kidney experts will analyze it comprehensively and reply you soon within 24 hours.
If you still have anything unclear about managing your condition of creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis, please leave your doubt in the section below. You will definitely get prompt reply within 24 hours. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis Lupus Nephritis and creatinine 6.5
- Pre: Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis
- Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
- GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
- How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
- Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis