GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis2014-06-26 07:02
Diagnosis of GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis indicates that the patient has developed into stage 4 kidney disease with severe decrease of renal function. At this point, is dialysis needed?
Actually, the answer is “NO”. Generally speaking, dialysis becomes necessary when GFR level declines below 15. Therefore, if patient can adopt prompt treatment to prevent further aggravation of kidney damage, she or he can stop the disease’s progression and avoid renal failure.
So, what is the most effective treatment for GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis?
In China, a natural therapy has been invented to manage the disorder well and ensure satisfying curative effects. The option is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a novel development of traditional Chinese medicine. Selected herbal medicines are micronized into tiny molecules. By using modern penetrant and osmosis device, the medicine can arrive at renal lesion directly and function to dilate the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, prevent coagulation, remove harmful substances like immune complexes, repair the impaired kidney inherent cells, and restore the renal function. With kidneys working better and better, GFR level will be raised gradually.
By taking the above treatment in time, patient with GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis can prevent dialysis successfully and live a normal life with his own kidneys. Would like to learn more about our featured treatment? Please check Here. You will have a better understanding!
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis Lupus Nephritis and GFR 26 GFR 26 avoid dialysis
- Pre: How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
- Next: Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Should I Be Concerned If I Have Creatinine 6.5 in Lupus Nephritis
- Is 4.9 Creatinine Bad for Lupus Nephritis Patients
- GFR of 26 in Lupus Nephritis Does This Mean Dialysis
- How Dangerous is a Creatinine of 6.3 in Lupus Nephritis
- Kidneys Function at 17 percent in Lupus Nephritis Avoid Dialysis
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis