Lupus Nephritis with 10% Kidney Function is there any Chance to Cure It2015-03-30 15:16
In fact, Lupus nephritis is an inflammation of the kidney caused by systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a disease of the immune system. The World Health Organization has divided lupus nephritis into five stages based on the biopsy. The following are the details about them:
Stage I is minimal mesangial glomerulonephritis which is histologically normal on light microscopy but with mesangial deposits on electron microscopy. It constitutes about 5% of cases of lupus nephritis. Renal failure is very rare in this form.
Stage II is based on a finding of mesangial proliferative lupus nephritis. This form typically responds completely to treatment with corticosteroids. It constitutes about 20% of cases.Renal failure is rare in this form.
Stage III is focal proliferative nephritis and often successfully responds to treatment with high doses of corticosteroids. It constitutes about 25% of cases.Renal failure is uncommon in this form.
Class IV is diffuse proliferative nephritis. This form is mainly treated with corticosteroids and immunosuppressant drugs. It constitutes about 40% of cases. Renal failure is common in this form.
Stage V is membranous nephritis and is characterized by extreme edema and protein loss. It constitutes about 10% of cases. Renal failure is uncommon in this form.
From the above we can see that stage IV is the hardest stage to be cured, but you are not in this stage so you are lucky, there is a chance to improve your kidney function. If you want to know more details about how to improve the kidney function, you can chat with our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Lupus Nephritis Treatment 10% kidney function
- Pre: What is the Best Treatment for Lupus Nephritis in the World
- Next: How to Prevent Lupus Nephritis from Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is There an Alternative Treatment for One with Lupus Nephritis
- What are the Alternative Treatments for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Itching
- Can Lupus Nephritis Patients Survive Without Kidney Transplant
- What Treatment is Effective for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Lupus Nephritis Patient Should Pay Attention to High Blood Pressure
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis