Lupus Nephritis with Creatinine 6.3: Is Dialysis the Only Choice for Me2016-06-12 17:29
I am a lupus nephritis patient and my creatinine is 6.3, except that i have no much symptoms. I want to know is dialysis the only choice for me?
To be frankly, for your condition, you need to take systematic treatment right now, although you have no much symptoms now but your high creatinine level indicates that your kidneys have been damaged moderately, without timely treatment, your kidneys will get further damage and your disease may loss control in a rapid speed.
In fact, dialysis is not the only choice for patient with creatinine 6.3, because the kidneys haven’t loss their functions totally in this condition. If you take dialysis that will lead your kidney function lost totally gradually, because this kind of treatment neither can protect your remaining kidney function nor repair the damaged ones, so as the time goes, your kidney function will lost totally.
What treatment can be the alternative of dialysis for lupus nephritis patient with creatinine 6.3?
Hot Compress Therapy is an innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can help the patient improve their kidney function by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and protecting the residual ones from further damage. As your kidney function improved, your overall condition will get improved, then the symptoms, such as high creatinine level will disappeared with it together.
If you want to know information about Hot Compress Therapy or want to treat lupus nephritis without dialysis, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Dialysis Lulus Nephritis Treatment Creatinine 6.3
- Pre: What Treatments Can be Used for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Next: How to Treat Lupus Nephritis with Rashes
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is There an Alternative Treatment for One with Lupus Nephritis
- What are the Alternative Treatments for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Itching
- Can Lupus Nephritis Patients Survive Without Kidney Transplant
- What Treatment is Effective for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Lupus Nephritis Patient Should Pay Attention to High Blood Pressure
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis