High Blood Pressure in PKD What are the Reasons and How to Lower It2015-05-17 15:45
High blood pressure in PKD what are the reason and how to lower it ? You know, PKD(Polycystic Kidney Disease) is a kind of genetic disease, with the disease goes worse more and more symptoms will occurred and high blood pressure is one of the most common ones.
Why blood pressure goes high in PKD ?
PKD is a kind of hereditary disease. It is featured with numerous cysts growing on the kidneys. These cysts can enlarge and oppress the normal kidney tissues, which makes kidneys ischemia and anoxic and secrete more rennin, so high blood pressure occurs. If the hypertension can not be controlled in time, it will keep aggravating kidney damage, and at this time, the serum creatinine level will increase, the pejorative condition makes the blood pressure keep increasing.
How to lower the high blood pressure caused by PKD ?
The key of treatment is to treat PKD, relieve the pressure that cysts to the kidney, prolong or block the development of renal fibrosis.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can expand renal artery, increase blood flow of kidney, improve the blood circulation, change the activity of cyst wall and increase the permeability, which can take the cyst fluids away and prevent the cyst wall cells secreting the cyst fluids and it can shrink the cysts from the root.
The active ingredient also is helpful for relieving the oppression that the cyst to surrounding kidney tissues and improve the state of hypoxic-ischemic, increase the vessel dilators, promote the blood circulation, which can make the blood pressure to be controlled gradually.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating Polycystic Kidney Disease, you can leave message or send email to us, we are here waiting to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: PKD PKD Symptoms High Blood Pressure in PKD
- Pre: High Creatine Level in PKD What does that Means and How to Lower It
- Next: How to Treat Blood Urine in Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis