High Creatine Level in PKD What does that Means and How to Lower It2015-01-07 11:31
High creatinine level is the most common symptom of kidney disease, then once it occurs in Polycystic Kidney Disease what does that means and how to lower it ? In fact, high creatinine level in kidney disease means the kidney function has been damaged in some degree, so do the same in PKD.
What does high creatinine level means in PKD ?
Under normal condition, those extra wastes like creatinine will be discharged by kidneys,but once the kidneys damaged, they can not worl efficiently, so that will lead to high creatinine level and other symptoms occur.
So the high creatinine level means the kidneys have been damaged, normally the higher the creatinine level is, the more serious the kidneys damage are. In clinic, we can know in which stage the kidney patients are from the creatinine level.
How to lower the high creatinine level in PKD ?
If we want to lower the high creatinine level, the key point is to prevent the kidneys from further damage, even repair the damaged kidneys.
In fact, the kidney damage in PKD is caused by enlarging cysts, so if we want to prevent the kidneys from further damage, we have to find some ways to inhibit and shrink the growth of the cysts.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as an innovation and improvement of Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine it can improve the kidney function by inhibit and shrink the size of cysts, if you want to know more details about this therapy, you can consult our online doctor directly.
Need any help in treating Polycystic Kidney Disease or lowering the high creatinine level, do not hesitant to contact us by email, we are here waiting to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: PKD Symptoms Polycystic Kidney Disease High creatinine level in PKD
- Pre: Can Microscopic Blood be Caused by Cyst in Kidney
- Next: High Blood Pressure in PKD What are the Reasons and How to Lower It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis