How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease2016-10-25 16:07
Generally speaking, Polycystic Kidney Disease will not cause incontinence, but in a few cases, some PKD patients are likely to experience the incontinence. It seems that men are much more likely than women to suffer from overflow incontinence.
What are the caused of urine incontinence?
Actually, Polycystic Kidney Disease patients may experience the symptom of excessive incontinence, which is caused due to the decline in concentration function of kidneys. What is more, urinary tract infection is a common complication of Polycystic Kidney Disease, people with urinary tract infection is more likely to experience incontinence. In addition to urinary tract infection, there are some other risk factors for male incontinence:
● Prostate Enlargement
● Neurologic illnesses like multiple sclerosis, Diabetes or stroke
● Prior pelvis surgeries-bowel resections, prostatectomy
● Advanced age
So if Polycystic Kidney Disease patients are suffering incontinence, they should make clear what causes the incontinence. If it is related to Polycystic Kidney Disease, the patient should take proper treatment timely to prevent this disease goes to worse.
What treatment can help PKD patient with urine incontinence?
In nowadays, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is regarded as the most efficient treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease, and more and more foreign PKD patients begin to get benefits from this treatment which is based on Chinese herbal medicines. By shrinking the cysts safely and improving kidney function, this treatment can control PKD well, thus to control those symptoms caused by PKD.
If you want to know more details about this treatment or want to control PKD and its symptoms well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: PKD Symptoms Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Pre: Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Next: What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis