What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD2016-12-03 14:22
Many Polycystic kidney disease patients suffer from a bad urine smell just like ammonia, which makes troubles for them. Then, what are the causes of bad smell of urine in PKD?
Here are some common causes of urine smell like ammonia in PKD, let us have a look together:
For PKD patients, their kidney cysts are enlarged with time, so patients are always recommended to limit their fluid intake in their daily life. They may easily suffer from severe vomiting and diarrhea, which can cause dehydration. The less water and concentrated chemicals in urine will cause dark yellow and a strong odor.
2. Urinary tract infections
The kidney cysts rupture and enlarged kidney cysts will easily cause urinary tract infections, and PKD patients will have more strongly smelling urine just like ammonia.
3. Renal dysfunction
PKD patients can always suffer from renal dysfunction, which will cause the bad urine smelling like ammonia, meanwhile, patients may also combine with the symptoms of burning and painful urination, itching, chills and fever.
How to solve bad smell of urine and other symptoms caused by PKD?
To be frankly, the key point to solve those symptoms of PKD is to teat this disease from its root. Here i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to you, it is one of the most effective treatment of PKD. By shrinking the size of cysts and inhibiting them from regrowth, this treatment can treat PKD effectively.
If you are interested in this treatment or want to treat PKD and its symptoms, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
- Tag: PKD PKD Symptoms Bad Smell of Urine
- Pre: How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Next: Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis