Why PKD Patients Have Enlarged Bilateral Kidneys2014-02-19 08:37
Why PKD patients have enlarged bilateral kidneys? As we know, polycystic kidney disease is a genetic kidney disease with numerous kidney cysts on kidneys, and PKD patients often have enlarged bilateral kidneys. In this article, we will tell the reason why PKD patients have enlarged bilateral kidneys.
As we know, PKD means numerous kidney cysts in kidneys, and both number and size of kidney cysts will increase along with time. These cysts will oppress and replace the normal kidney tissues, so the kidneys will be enlarged than the normal size. When PKD patients get into end stage, their kidneys will be placed full of kidney cysts, and the kidney function will be failed completely.
Kidneys have the function of filtering toxins and wastes in blood, and they can also remove the excess fluid in body. Besides, kidneys can also help regulate the blood pressure and red blood cell production. When the kidney cysts are enlarged, they will replace the kidney tissues, and kidney function will be affected.
Therefore, the larger the kidney is, the fewer kidney functions patients have. The greatly enlarged kidneys will cause serious kidney damage and patients will have some symptoms such as back pain, high blood pressure, cyst infection and blood in urine.
In order to prevent the enlargement of kidney cysts and prevent kidney failure, PKD patients need to have effective treatment to remedy their kidney cysts. They can take Chinese herbal medicines which can help them shrink the kidney cysts and prevent the enlargement of kidney cysts. In this way, PKD patients can prevent further kidney damage. The featured Chinese treatments include Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, medicated bath, foot bath, acupuncture, etc. And the doctor will help patients to make a specific treatment project depending on their illness condition. If you want to get the detailed treatment, you can send your test report to email@example.com. We will answer you as soon as possible.
- Tag: PKD Symptoms
- Pre: Can PKD Lead to Incontinence
- Next: Polycystic Kidney Disease with Swollen Ankles
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis