Chinese Medicine for Polycystic Kidney Disease2013-09-25 16:45
Polycystic Kidney Disease is hereditary and incurable now; so many patients think that there is no effective treatment at all. Actually, this is totally wrong. Recently, a great numbers of studies have found that some Chinese medicines can help to shrink kidney cysts, which is very helpful for protecting residual kidney function. Moreover, effective ingredients show effects in repairing injured kidney intrinsic cells and this is essential for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients to restore kidney function.
How does Polycystic Kidney Disease affect one’s life?
Polycystic Kidney Disease is a gene-related kidney problem which can cause many cysts to develop in the kidneys. At the very beginning of this illness, only a few cysts appear in kidney. These cysts are usually not big enough to affect kidney function, so patients may experience no symptoms in early stage of PKD. In that case, if no treatment is given, more and more kidney cysts will appear. What is worse, they enlarge over time, which may cause pain feeling in lower back. Enlarged kidney cyst out extra burden on surrounding kidney tissues and thus affect them from functioning normally. Under such a condition, various symptoms like high blood pressure and foamy urine will appear.
How does Chinese medicine help Polycystic Kidney Disease?
In many countries or areas, Polycystic Kidney Disease is treated by controlling its symptoms. This helps to slow down illness progression, but disappointedly, it can not stop kidney cysts from enlarging. Whereas, some Chinese medicines have been proven to be able to achieve this goal and they work by reducing fluid inside the cysts. We all know, for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, they experience various discomforts as their kidney function is impaired by increasing and enlarged kidney cysts. Therefore, when kidney cysts are shrunk, further kidney damages will be avoided and Polycystic Kidney Disease is stopped.
Chinese medicine is proven to be effective in treating Polycystic Kidney Disease, but this does not mean this kidney disorder can be cured with Chinese medicine. In PKD, cysts are formed due to gene defect. Chinese medicine can not cure or remove PKD gene, so Polycystic Kidney Disease can not be cured. However, one thing we can guarantee is that patient’s life expectancy can be improved greatly with Chinese medicine.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Is Surgery the Only Treatment Option for PKD
- Next: How Can You Prevent Cyst from Growing In Kidney Naturally
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis