Is Surgery the Only Treatment Option for PKD2013-09-21 14:20
Is surgery the only treatment option for PKD? PKD is a genetic kidney disorder in which a great numbers of cysts appear and enlarge over time. Kidney cysts put extra burden and press on surrounding kidney tissues, which may cause kidney damages and impair kidney function. Besides, with the enlargement of kidney cysts, more and more kidney tissues will be damaged and consequently, kidney condition becomes poorer and poorer. Surgery is a medical method which can help to remove cysts in kidney quickly. However, is it the only option for PKD patients with big cysts?
Surgery is not the only treatment for PKD
Surgery is the most direct way to remove cyst in kidney. It works fast and effectively, so it is also a good option for people with only one or two cysts in kidney. However, for PKD, it is an illness marked by increasing kidney cysts. Surgery only helps to remove one or two cysts in kidney, so it is not a proper option for PKD patients.
In medicine, aside from surgery, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is another choice for PKD patients to deal with increasing cysts in kidney. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is herbal treatment which breaks the traditional usage of herbs. In this treatment, different herbs are externally used together. All these herbs are tested before putting into usage and they are proven to be able to reducing fluid in cysts. In PKD, kidney cysts enlarged due to the increase of cystic fluid, so when fluid inside the cyst is reduced effectively, kidney cyst becomes smaller.
What can we expect from Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a good treatment option for PKD patients, but disappointedly, this illness can not be cured with this method. Even so, we can benefit a lot from this herbal treatment. The followings are the most commonly seen treatment effects among PKD patients who are taking Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
1. Kidney back is relieved effectively
2. Sleep quality and appetite are improved greatly. Also, patients feel more energic.
3. High blood pressure is controlled well
4. Protein and red blood cells in urine are reduced
5. Kidney cysts become smaller
6. GFR is improved
Surgery is not the only treatment option for PKD, so if you are looking for an alternative treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is worth trying.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Natural Treatment for PKD
- Next: Chinese Medicine for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis