Is There a Cure for PKD2013-12-02 09:32
Is there a cure? PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) is a kidney problem that is related with gene, so people who has relatives suffering from PKD run a certain risk for this problem. PKD is marked by fluid-filled cysts in kidney which can damage surrounding kidney tissues by putting extra oppress on them. Therefore, if PKD is left alone, kidney function will keep decreasing to kidney failure or uremia. In old days, there is no effective treatment for PKD at all; however, these years, with the rapid development of medical technology, there is an obvious improvement in treating PKD.
A natural cure is all that PKD patients want. With natural cure, PKD patients can have a high quality life. More importantly, they can live as longer as other people. But unfortunately, at present there is no cure for PKD. We know PKD is a genetic kidney problem. In this illness, due to the abnormal gene, lots of cysts that are filled with fluid appear in kidney. With the increase of cystic fluid, cysts and kidney become larger and larger. Large cyst ruptures easily, so with big kidney cyst. PKD patients need to be very careful about their physical activities and try to avoid movements that need them to twist their waist and sports that may cause drastic knock on their kidney location. At present, there is no cure for PKD, but this does not mean what PKD patients can do is to wait for dialysis or kidney transplant.
In PKD, kidney damages are caused due to increasing and enlarged kidney cysts, so as long as kidney cysts are shrunk effectively, further kidney damages can be avoided and residual kidney function can be protected. According to this theory, Chinese medicines are applied to find a better treatment for PKD and facts proved that PKD indeed can be stopped with some Chinese medicines. For PKD patients, as long as PKD is stopped, dialysis and kidney transplant are avoided. In medicine, there are lots of Chinese medicines that can be used to help PKD patients and with different illness, different Chinese medicines are suggested. If you are a patient of PKD and want to know what medicines are suitable for you, you can send your test report to email@example.com. Our nephrologists will help to analyze your illness and give you some treatment suggestions.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Treatment to Drain 60 mm Kidney Cyst for PKD Patients
- Next: Chinese Herbs to Shrink Kidney Cyst in PKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis