How to Treat Headache for Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients2014-01-24 05:53
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD)is a genetic kidney disease with numerous cysts in kidneys. And PKD often have the symptom of headache, which will affect their normal life. In this article, we will give some suggestions to treat the headache for PKD patients.
What can cause headache for PKD patients?
- High blood pressure
High blood pressure is a common symptoms for PKD patients, if the high blood pressure cant be controlled well, patients will suffer from headache, dizziness and some other serious discomforts. In serious cases, it may even lead to stroke.
- Cerebral aneurysm
Aneurysm is also a complication for PKD patients, and it is a serious condition for patients. The celebral aneurysm will easily cause headache for patients, so they need to have immediate treatment if they have diagnosed with celebral aneurysm.
How to treat headache for polycystic kidney disease (PKD) patients?
1. Keep a positive mood
A positive mood should be the first important thing for patients during their treatment. And a positive mood will help improve the therapeutic effects.
2. Keep a healthy lifestyle
PKD patients should keep a healthy lifestyle, which can help them prevent the further damage of their kidneys, and help control the symptoms and complications. They need to keep a well-planed diet, such as low-fat, low-salt and low-protein diet, this can help control high blood pressure and reduce kidney burden.
3. Take some medicines
Patients can take some medicines to control their high blood pressure, the common used medicines include ACEI, ARBs, diuretics, etc.
4. Treatment for PKD
In order to control high blood pressure and prevent the formation of celebral aneurysm, PKD patients need to have effective treatment to remedy their kidney disease. The recommended treatments contain acupuncture, medicated bath, foot bath and Chinese herbal medicine. All these therapies can help shrink the kidney cysts, repair the kidney damage and improve the kidney function.
For PKD patients who suffer from headache need to find the basic cause of their headache, and have effective treatment to remit the headache. If you still have some questions, you can leave a message below, we will answer you as soon as possible.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD PKD Treatment Treatment
- Pre: How to Prevent the Progression of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Next: Traditional Chinese Medicine for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis