Is Ozone Therapy Effective for PKD Patients2014-02-16 06:22
Ozone therapy is a kind of therapy for kidney disease patients, which has been used for many years. Since it is no surgery and patients need not to suffer from risks and pains, so it is popular by many patients. However, is ozone therapy effective for PKD patients?
In order to answer this question, we need to know what ozone therapy is firstly. Ozone therapy is a therapy which aims at increasing oxygen to the body through introduction of ozone into body. During the therapy, ozone will be injected into kidneys for a certain time, and this will help patients to improve the conditions of renal ischemia and renal hypoxia, which can help improve the immune system and regulate the kidney disorder.
Is ozone therapy effective for PKD patients?
From the introduction above, we can know that ozone therapy has certain benefits for PKD patients. Through stimulating oxygen metabolism, it can help increase the amount of oxygen reached kidneys, which can help slow down the fibrosis process of kidney tissues. Besides, ozone therapy can also help improve the immune system, which can help prevent the infections and inflammations to kidneys, and this can help reduce the further damage to kidneys.
However, ozone therapy can only help increase the oxygen amount in blood, but it cant prevent the increased cysts amount and enlarged kidney cysts, which will also make PKD patients suffer from some serious conditions. In order to prevent the enlargement of kidney cysts and shrink the cysts, we recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to treat PKD.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy uses the traditional Chinese herbal medicines and based on the illness condition of patients, we will use different types of herbs to help treat kidney disease. Some Chinese herbal medicines have the function of inactivate the epithelial cells on cysts wall, and prevent them from producing cystic fluid, which can help prevent the cyst enlargement. In addition, some Chinese herbal medicine can also help shrink the kidney cysts, so patients can prevent the cysts rupture and the possible complications caused by cysts rupture.
From this aspect, we can know that Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat PKD from the basic cause, which can treat the polycystic kidney disease fundamentally. If you want to get more information on Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, you can leave a message below, we will answer you in 24 hours.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Can Nettle Tea Help Treat Polycystic Kidney Disease Naturally
- Next: How to Shrink Kidney Cyst with PKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis