Kidney Size is Normal does that Means I have no Kidney Disease2014-10-15 15:18
If the kidney size is normal under the ultrasound, does that means the patient has no kidney disease ? Actually, it is not exactly. Some times, especially in the early stage of this disease, there is no obvious changes in the kidney, the patient just fell some slight uncomfortable.
In clinic, we often can meet situations like the above we mentioned. Some of the patients considered that kidney disease will cause changes in kidney, so if their kidney is normal that means there is no disease in the kidney. So that is easy lead them to miss the right cure chance. The symptoms of early stage kidney disease mainly including weak, tired, backache and swelling in eyelid, face or lower limbs (those swelling may disappeared after you get enough rest). And some people may found bubbles in the urine and they are hard to disappear. For those symptoms, you need take actions to cure them, the better way is to take systematic treatment in time. Do not ignore them, remember that even the little disease can cause big problem.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the effective therapies to cure this disease, it can reverse this disease in the early stage. If your disease has fall into the advanced stage, it also can help to delay the progression of it, even stop it. Due to its remarkable effect and little side effects, it is loved by many people. As a well-known cure method around the world, it has help many people back to the normal life.
So if your kidney size is normal but you have some symptoms of kidney disease, you also should to make further diagnosis, so as to avoid the big disease. If you need any help in curing kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Kidney size
- Pre: The Reasons of Shrunk Kidney in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Parapelvic Cyst Can Cause Foams in Urine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis