Parapelvic Cyst Can Cause Foams in Urine2014-11-01 10:58
In fact, foams in urine(if it can not disappeared in a period) means there are protein leakage, which is a common symptoms of kidney disease. Parapelvic cyst also can cause it, if the cyst is big enough.
Since parapelvic cyst is benign renal disorder, when the cyst is small in size and causes no symptoms, no treatment is needed besides regular follow-up checks. However the abnormal epithelial cells will continue to secrete more cyst fluid and the cysts will experience gradual enlargement. Usually when the cyst is larger than 5cm, there will be symptoms and complications due the oppression of surrounding renal tissues.
The foams in urine and other symptoms of this disease may aggravate the kidney functions decline if left untreated. Therefore timely and effective treatments should be offered or the illness condition will become even worse.
So that demand us to seek help from medicines, which can help those part of people to live better. The common therapy for large parapelvic cyst is surgical removal which has quick and obvious effects in short time, but surgery is another trauma to the kidneys and the largest drawback is parapelvic cyst can not be cured completely because the recurrent rate is high.
Another effective way is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, it can cure this disease in a more natural. It aims at regulate kidney disorder and improve the kidney function Though the effects is slow, it is durable and cause no additional injuries to the body.
If you want to know more informations about Parapelvic Cyst or the ways to reduce the symptoms caused by it, like foams in urine, you can consult our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Kidney Cysts Parapelvic Cyst Foams in urine
- Pre: Kidney Size is Normal does that Means I have no Kidney Disease
- Next: I Have Pain at My Lower Back Is It A Sign of Kidney Problem
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis