What are the Natural Cures for Protein in the Urine2015-03-02 16:48
What are the natural cures for protein in the urine ? You know protein is one of the most important components of the human body. In fact, after water, protein is the largest constituent of the body and accounts for 16.6% of the body by weight. Protein is so useful to us, so we should pay high attention to the problem associated with it.
A certain amount of protein being excreted is unavoidable, and up to 150mg of protein being excreted is considered normal. But, in some cases, this can multiply quickly and result in too much protein being excreted from the body. This protein comes out in urine and is called proteinuria. There are a number of reasons for high protein in urine, but everything comes down to two underlying factors. There is either an underlying kidney disease that is causing this or it is a precursor to a kidney disease, and if left untreated, it will definitely result in kidney damage.
What are the natural cures for protein in urine ?
Since proteinuria is either a symptom or a precursor to kidney problems, there are very few natural remedies as such for the condition. Most natural remedies are restricted to preventing the cause of proteinuria. Thus, diabetic people should look at controlling their high blood sugar levels, while people with hypertension should look at controlling their blood pressure.
There are a number of other treatment options such as medication to control both blood pressure as well as blood glucose levels. However, diet control and lifestyle changes are recommended before the use of medication. Also, exercise is considered very important not only because it helps bring down blood sugar levels but also because it brings down the risk of other lifestyle-related illnesses such as coronary artery disease.
If you have other question about kidney disease or need any help in treating protein in urine, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Protein in the Urine Natural Cures for Protein in the Urine
- Pre: How is Anemia Related to Chronic Kidney Disease and How to Treat It
- Next: How to Cure Leg Cramp in Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis