How to Cure Leg Cramp in Chronic Kidney Disease2015-03-16 17:16
Leg cramp as one of the common symptoms of kidney disease will decrease the quality of patient life and make the patient hard to sleep. Then what is the causes of leg cramp in kidney disease and how to cure it ?
What is the causes of leg cramp in chronic kidney disease ?
Leg cramps are thought to be caused by imbalances in fluid and electrolytes, but may also be caused by nerve damage or blood flow problems. And it is likely a result of low CO2 in the bloodstream and the onset of anemia.
Generally speaking, at the early stage of Kidney Disease, patients are less likely to suffer leg cramps. From the information mentioned above, we can know that leg cramps usually happen when the impaired kidney function appears, especially when this disease fall into Renal Failure, then many complications may occur.
How to cure leg cramp in kidney disease ?
Stretch the muscle, Massage, take a hot shower or bath, wear comfortable shoes, take sodium bicarbonate under the care of your physician to ameliorate the leg cramps and stay away from all dark sodas and alcohol, all of them are helpful in relieving leg cram.
However, if you want to solve this problem from its underlying causes, you need to reverse kidney disease first. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the most effective therapies in treating kidney disease, it is based on traditional Chinese herbal medicine. With the help of it, you can get out of cramp in a short while. If you are interested in this therapy, you can leave message below, we will reply you as soon as possible.
If you still have other questions in treating chronic kidney disease, you are welcome to contact our online doctor directly, we are here waiting to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Chronic Kidney Disease Leg Cramp in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Pre: What are the Natural Cures for Protein in the Urine
- Next: Can Elevated Creatinine Level Cause Constipation
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis