Can Elevated Creatinine Level Cause Constipation2015-04-08 15:58
In clinic, constipation is not a disease, but a symptom of various diseases. It can affect patients’ mood and the quality of life severely. Does constipation have relation with the elevated creatinine level?
The normal kidneys are responsible to remove out the toxic substances out of body, when the kidneys failed to work well, the wastes products as well as creatinine will accumulate in the kidneys. Patients with high creatininelevel also means that there are much more toxins and wastes products in the blood. The wastes products will make damage to the gastrointestinal system.
Patients with elevated creatinine are more likely to suffer from serious swelling. In order to prevent the kidney disease from advancing, patients are strictly limit the intake of water. Constipation is causes by the long term of fluid limitation.
Patients who suffer from elevated creatinine level will undergo dialysis to reduce the elevated creatinine level. Patients with dialysis also limit the water intake.
If you happen to be someone with constipation for longer term, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible, because it may be a sign of kidney disease problem.
From the above content, we know that high creatinine level can cause constipation, the way to reduce high creatinine level may be the only way to deal with it. Actually, it is more than this. The most fundamental way to improve the kidney function is to repair the damaged kidneys and protect the remaining ones from further damage. And Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of Chinese Herb Medicine can help you to achieve this aim.
If you want to know more about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Constipation Elevated Creatinine Level
- Pre: How to Cure Leg Cramp in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Foamy in Urine What could be the Cause and How to Deal with It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis