Foamy in Urine What could be the Cause and How to Deal with It2015-04-16 14:01
Foamy in urine what could be the cause and how to deal with it ? In fact, foamy urine can be caused by many reasons, and it is common in our daily life, so it is easy to be ignored by people. In fact, it also can be an indicator of kidney disease, so you should pay special attention to it.
In clinic, foamy urine is called proteinuria it is caused by protein leakage. Under normal circumstance, a certain amount of protein will leak out with the urine. After the kidney damaged, a large amount of protein will leak out in the form of foamy urine, so we should pay special attention to it.
Except proteinuria, there are also some other causes of foamy urine don’t involve the healthy problems: foamy urine can be caused by rapid urination. When people are in a hurry, they tend to urinate as quickly and forcibly as possible, which can result in foamy urine; low amounts of fluid intake results in formation of concentrated urine, which also leads to foamy urine; apart from these causes of foamy urine, the toilet cleaner, presence of semen urinary tract infection, eating large amounts of high-protein foods and pregnancy may also cause foamy urine.
How to deal with foamy urine ?
As we mentioned above, there are so many factors can cause foamy urine, so you should distinguish the reasons before you take actions. For those foamy urine caused by non-pathological factors, they will disappeared in a short while. If it is caused by kidney disease, you should take proper treatment timely, so as to prevent it from worsening. It is said that Chinese Medicine has remarkable effect in treating kidney disease, so you can give a think of that treatment.
If you need any help in dealing with foamy urine or treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Foamy in urine How to Deal with Foamy in Urine
- Pre: Can Elevated Creatinine Level Cause Constipation
- Next: What would Cause Increase in Creatinine from 3.3 to 3.78 within 2 Months
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis