What would Cause Increase in Creatinine from 3.3 to 3.78 within 2 Months2015-05-02 15:40
What would cause an increase in creatinine from 3.3 to 3.78 within 2 months ? In fact, the unfit diet may devoted to the increase of creatinine but it is not the main factor, instead the damaged kidneys should take most of the blame.
Why the damaged kidneys will increase creatinine from 3.3 to 3.78 within 2 months ?
You know, the creatinine is the wastes of muscle metabolism and they should be filtered through our kidneys' glomeruli and then discharged out by urine. If the glomeruli are damaged and GFR(glomerular filtration function) decreases, these wastes will not be let off, then these toxins will stay in the blood, that is why the serum creatinine shows high.
In fact, the kidneys plays an important role in keeping our body’s balance, so after they are damaged, many symptoms will occurred, and creatinine increase is just one of them.
How to lower the high creatinine level ?
From the above we know that the high creatinine level is caused by kidney damage, so if we want to lower it we should to repair the damaged kidneys.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the most well-known Chinese Medicine it has remarkable effect in treating kidney disease. By anti-inflammation, anti-thrombosis, anti-coagulation and enlarge blood vessels, it can repair the damaged kidneys and protect them from further damage. With the help of this therapy, all the symptoms caused by kidney disease, such as high creatinine level will disappeared one by one.
For patient with creatinine 3.8 their kidneys are damaged moderately, so that is to say they are in the stage 3 kidney disease, which can be reversed by timely treatment of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease or lowering the high creatinine level, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Increase in Creatinine Creatinine from 3.3 to 3.78
- Pre: Foamy in Urine What could be the Cause and How to Deal with It
- Next: Why Kidney Disease Patient Get Headache
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis