Why Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease Patient Get Itchy Rash2015-05-26 17:40
Why stage 3 chronic kidney disease get itchy rash ? Actually, after people fall into stage 3 kidney disease, they will suffer more from this disease, symptoms like itchy rash will occur, they will affect the patient’s life quality greatly.
What are the mainly causes of skin rash in kidney failure patients ?
There are 3 mainly conditions that may cause skin rash for kidney failure patients.
1. High phosphorus level
When the kidney function is severely damaged, the excess phosphorus cannot be removed by the impaired kidney function, which will cause high phosphorus level. Then patients may experience skin rash.
2. Uremic toxins accumulation
As we know, kidneys have the function of filtering wastes and toxins in blood. However, when the kidneys get damaged, they will fail to work well. And the toxins and wastes in blood will accumulate in body. The uremic toxins in body will cause skin rash or itching.
3. Primary cause
There are some primary causes of skin rash which is caused by the certain kidney diseases such as lupus or some other immune diseases. Skin rash is often a common symptom in these diseases.
How to treat itchy rash ?
When patients have itchy rash, they may have unbearable pruritus and ugly skin, which will make painful to patients on both psychological and physical. So the timely and proper treatment is necessary for them.
In fact, the underlying cause of itchy rash is the reduced kidney function and abnormal immune system. Therefore, if patients want to remedy their skin rash, they should have treatment on both improving the kidney function and regulate the immune system.
If you still have questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message below or send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Itchy rash in kidney disease Stage 3 CKD
- Pre: Why Kidney Disease Patient Get Headache
- Next: What are the Causes of Water Retention in Stage 4 CKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis