Fatigue in CKD What are the Causes and How to Treat It2015-06-03 17:45
Fatigue in chronic kidney disease what are the causes and how to treat it ? Fatigue is one common symptoms of chronic kidney disease, but it really affect people’s life greatly. So how to solve this problem has become one of the hot topic among kidney disease patient, the following i will share you some information about the causes of it and the ways to treat it, hoping it can help you in some degree.
What are the causes of fatigue in chronic kidney disease ?
Anemia In right condition, healthy kidneys can produce enough red blood cells to transport blood. However, when kidneys are damaged, there will be shortage of EPO, in this case, anemia is more likely to occur. And anemia is often regarded as the major cause of fatigue.
Usage of medications In some cases, usage of medicines can also lead to fatigue, for instance, antihypertensive drugs and antidepressants.
Strict diet management To lighten the strain of kidneys, patients should control their diet strictly. And the shortage of vitamin B12 and iron may lead to this symptom.
How to treat fatigue in chronic kidney disease ?
EPO supplements To increase the amount of red blood cells and rectify fatigue, your doctors may prescribe you with some EPO supplements.
Dietary changes the supplement of folic acid, vitamin B12, iron, etc are also necessary. meanwhile, some high-quality protein foods, whole grain foods, fresh fruits and vegetables can be added to your daily dietary plan.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy this is the key point to solve this problem, it can solve it by improving kidney function. If you want to know more details about it, you can chat with our online doctor.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating chronic kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Chronic Kidney Disease Fatigue in CKD
- Pre: What are the Causes of Water Retention in Stage 4 CKD
- Next: What are the Natural Treatments for Reducing BUN in Blood
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis