How to Decrease the Proteinuria in Kidney Disease2015-08-14 17:16
How to decrease the proteinuria in kidney disease ? In fact, almost all the kidney disease patients will experience protein in urine. If they want to decrease the proteins in urine, first they should pay attention to their diet, then take a proper treatment timely and this is the key point to decrease the proteins in urine.
How to make a fit diet for kidney disease patient ?
You may need to make changes to your diet when you have chronic kidney disease. These changes include:
Eating a low-protein diet
Limiting salt, potassium, phosphorous, and other electrolytes
Getting enough calories if you are losing weight
You may need to alter your diet more if your kidney disease gets worse, or if you need dialysis.
You can make the diet plan with the help of your nutritionist or our online doctor.
What is the proper treatment for decreasing the proteins in urine ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the perfect combination of traditional Chinese herb medicine and Western Medicine, it can relieve all the symptoms of kidney disease by improving the kidney function. That is to say with the help of this therapy, the symptoms of kidney disease such as protein in urine will disappeared with the kidney function improved.
However, there are many kinds of herbs can be used in this therapy, so for different people the doctors will arrange different herbs for their patients.
If you are want to know more about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Proteinuria in Kidney Disease
- Pre: What does Creatinine 2.16 Implies in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Skin Itching in Kidney Disease How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis