Kidney Atrophy Means What and How to Treat It2016-09-22 17:23
Without timely treatment the kidney failure will cause kidney atrophy, and once the kidney goes to shrink it is hard to be reversed, so as a kidney failure patient you should pay high attention to this question.
Kidney Atrophy means what?
Atrophy of kidney means that your kidney is relatively smaller or obviously shrinks. The size of kidneys is up to age, sex, height and weight of the person. Long-term kidney disease will do damage to the kidney units. As the necrosis and hardening of kidney units, the kidneys will become smaller in size, and the kidney function also will goes down. Therefore, in order to treat kidney disease, to improve and control atrophy of the kidneys is very important.
How to treat kidney atrophy?
Since renal atrophy has an intimate link with decreased blood flow and renal insufficiency, the ultimate purposes of this treatment are to increase blood flow and improve kidney function. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation Chinese Medicine, it can help patient achieve these aims. Through putting the crushed herbal medicine on the kidney lesion, the blood vessels in the kidney will be expanded, so much more blood will flow to kidney. In addition, Osmotherapy is able to activate those damaged but not necrotic cells. After a period of time, part of kidney function will be recovered and then patients’ overall health will be improved largely. So that the progression of kidney atrophy can be stopped.
If you want to know more details about this treatment for kidney atrophy or want to treat kidney disease effectively, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Kidney Atrophy
- Pre: How to Treat Dark Urine in Kidney Disease
- Next: Can We Treat Protein in Urine by Chinese Medicine Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis