Why Kidney Disease Patient will Get Fluid in lungs and How to Treat It2016-12-24 16:14
Fluid in lungs is also known as pulmonary edema. There are many factors can induce it, such as heart problems, pneumonia, tuberculosis, inhaling toxic gases, kidney problem and so on. Today, i will tell you something about the fluid in lungs caused by kidney problem.
Why kidney disease patient will get Fluid in lungs?
The main task of the kidney is to purify blood by extracting fluid from it and then disposing it off in the form of urine. It is also involved in regulating sodium (salt) levels, excess of which is eliminated through urine. Too much of sodium in the body can cause fluid retention (edema) in any part of the body including the lungs. With the onset of kidney problems, eliminating waste from the blood as well as controlling sodium levels is put on the back burner. All this can contribute in the development of fluid in lungs.
How to treat fluid in lungs?
However, dialysis can not treat the fluid in lungs from the root cause. The fluid retention is caused by the kidney damage and poor kidney function which make the kidneys can not work normally. For Renal Failure Patients, Dialysis Is Not A Long Plan for The Future, because dialysis is unable to deal with the kidney damage and poor kidney function.
If you want to treat fluid in lungs effectively or want to treat kidney disease without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Fluid in lungs
- Pre: 10 Signs of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: How Dangerous does Creatinine 4.7 in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis