How Dangerous does Creatinine 4.7 in Kidney Disease2016-12-26 15:21
My daughter got kidney disease several years ago, and now her creatinine level is 4.7, and she also has high blood pressure. I want to know how dangerous her condition is?
As we know, kidneys are important organs for us which have the function of filtering the toxins and wastes in blood, and keep the nutrition balance and electrolyte balance. Once the kidneys are damaged, they cannot work well as normal, and many toxins and metabolites will accumulate in blood which will cause serious symptoms and complications in patients.
Among the metabolites, creatinine is a special one. As it is often as a sign for the kidney damage. When the kidneys are lightly or moderately reduced, it can leak out the creatinine. However, when the kidney function are less than 50%, the creatinine level will be higher than the normal level. So when the creatinine level is 4.7 which is much higher than the normal range of 0.5-1.2, it means that the kidney function is reduced severely.
For kidney disease patients, when the creatinine level reaches 5, they are often recommended to take dialysis, because their impaired kidney function cannot excrete the toxins and metabolites any more. These bad substances accumulated in body will cause the patients experience some serious symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, skin itch or skin rash. All these will affect their life quality.
Therefore, creatinine level 4.7 is dangerous for kidney disease patients, if they don’t have prompt and effective treatment, their disease will goes to worse in a rapid speed, then, the dialysis or renal transplant will be in demand.
So as a disease patient with creatinine 4.7 you’d better to have effective treatment timely, that will protect your residual kidney function and help you keep far away from dialysis and kidney transplant.
If you want to get more information about the treatment of kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Creatinine 4.7
- Pre: Why Kidney Disease Patient will Get Fluid in lungs and How to Treat It
- Next: The Reasons and Treatment of Kidney Atrophy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis