How To Relieve The Complications Of Kidney Disease2018-11-21 09:39
To most kidney patients they are always suffering from this disease,but the more dangerous danger is from their complications of kidney disease.Such as cardiovascular disease often threatens most patient’s life.Then as a doctor i want to tell you the root reasons of complications and how to avoid it in your daily life.
First, resume breathing
1. Position: The rescuer placed the patient in the supine position on a hard plane and unfastened the patient’s clothes to expose the chest.
2. Open the airway: Put one hand on the forehead of the patient and press it hard to make the head back, while the index finger and middle finger of the other hand lift the lower jaw so that the connecting line between the mandibular angle and the earlobe is perpendicular to the ground.
Second,keep the airway stright
3, determine whether there is breathing: Close the cheek to the patient’s nose and mouth about 3cm, and observe whether the chest undulates, whether there is breathing sound in the ear, and whether there is breathing air flow in the cheek.
The judgment time is 5 – 10 seconds, and no breathing is prepared for artificial respiration
4. Artificial respiration: Common mouth-to-mouth artificial respiration. The mouth-to-nose breathing method can be used for those who cannot open their mouth and have mouth injuries.
Frequency 3 seconds / time
And check whether there is a pulse in the carotid artery. If there is no pulse, chest compressions are required.
Second, chest compressions
1. Pressing position: 1 / 2 below the sternum.
2. Mode: The palm of both hands are pressed in overlapping manner, and the transverse axis of the palm roots is in line with the long axis of the sternum. Children patients can also press with a single palm root.
3. Method and depth: When pressing, the upper body leans forward, the arms are straight and perpendicular to the sternum, the hip joint is used as the fulcrum, and the sternum is pressed down 4 – 5cm with the palm root by the weight of the upper body. After pressing for about half a second, relax quickly but don’t leave the patient with the palm. The pressing time is equal to the relaxing time.
The pressing frequency is 0.7 seconds / time, blowing twice every 30 times.
When pressing, observe the patient’s reaction and complexion, and check the pulse and respiration every 2 minutes. If the patient has only pulse but no breathing, artificial respiration is performed for 5 seconds / time.These measures should be done by professional persons and you only should know more about that and any questions please contact us through the following:
- Tag: Cardiovascular Disease Complications Chest compressions
- Pre: Abnormal Urination Symptoms May Indicate The Nephritis
- Next: Urine Test Is The Important Indicator To Show Your Condition